Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2 In a Row!

Today was a bit on the shittastic side. I think the main reason is because I am in a major funk. I haven't really been in a good mood all week.

The "patients" that were calling in their own prescriptions was caught at a pharmacy that didn't even contact our office. As of right now we don't know if it is an actual patient or not. Hopefully the office manager calls and finds out some info. There was a note posted in the break room that we are having a lunch meeting next Thursday. They never ever have meetings. Who knows what its going to be about but it could get ugly so it should be interesting if anything.

I stopped by the library after work and as soon as I got out of my car I knew something was wrong. I checked all my pockets and my purse then walked around to the other side of the car to see my keys still in the ignition and my doors locked. Fuel for the fire of my craptastic mood. It would not have been that bad except I was still in the town where I work. About 30 miles from my house. I went into the library got what I wanted and walked around the building to the police station. Thank god they are in the same building. A very nice lady at the window took my info and said she would send someone out to help me. A nice cop showed up and in less than five minutes I was in my car and on the way home. If only the rest of the day had gone that smoothly.

No comments: