Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rainy days and Mondays...

I am not looking forward to tomorrow. Not that I ever look forward to Monday mornings but I don't think tomorrow is going to be fun at all.

The office manager at work had been in contact with the family of my sick coworker. It was very limited contact due to the fact that the family was at the hospital most of the time so we weren't sure we could go see her for sure. With the hospital being about an hour away we didn't want to make a trip for nothing. Friday night C and I decided we wanted to go and I got info for visiting hours. We had a plan to go Saturday. C called me and said the office manager called her and said D passed away Friday night. I was bummed I wasn't able to get down there to see her but the woman had been through hell. She's at rest now in a better place and I am okay with that.

I imagine emotions are going to be running high tomorrow. I can understand that but I dread Screech Owls reaction. She's so freaking dramatic about the stupidest shit anyway so I can't imagine what she's going to be like. I got to remember to take my medication in the morning.

No comments: