Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Old Lady Down

I really meant to keep up with this when I started it. I have slacked. So here is a blog. Hurrah!

Today should have been Monday. I woke up thinking my alarm hadn't gone off yet but it had and I had turned it off. Thankfully I didn't have to be to work till 9 so I wasn't running late. I pull into the garage at work and there is this little old lady sitting in the middle of the drive. I stop the car and get out to help her. Rather than walk on the sidewalk she was walking in the isle and tripped over the speed bump. Two other woman came up and the three of us helped the little old lady up. She was fine and just shuffled off toward the door on a mission.

The patients weren't too crazy today. We had a girl come in and wanted to go on the pill. She left with a whole lot more than she bargained for. I felt really bad because she was really upset. I like her a lot and a few of us just wanted to hug her.

Today was free lunch. The rep that brought it kinda gets on my nerves. He brought some different stuff from Tumbleweed. I had a chimi. The rest of the afternoon was pretty uneventful. We were busy and the "newest" receptionist who has been there three months still doesn't have a clue nor does she have my fist prints on her forehead. Its been hard, very hard.

After work I stopped at Meijer with C to get a cap. She was raving about their candy cane cap so we both headed over after work. It wasn't bad. I can't say I loved it. I really didn't love the fact that there was a lid malfunction and I pretty much wore as much as I drank on the way home. Thank god it wasn't boiling hot by the time I took a big drink.

Thats all I have for today. I am going to finish watching Private Practice then Estate Of Panic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is me, commenting on your blog, you blogger you!

Also, candy cane combined with cap? That's got to be a violation of the Coffee Convention of 1878, which clearly states that things Claire finds gross should not exist.

Lilith said...

Well, I think I figured out your Christmas gift. I know you say it was a lid malfunction but I recall a similar experience with a slush. So, I sense I pattern here. LOL ..